July 7, 2017
- Dennis Udorvich of 32930 190th St., Granger, reported harassment via text message.
- Valerie Robin Heater, 31, of 312 Maple St., De Soto, was arrested on a warrant for unauthorized use of a credit card and theft.
- Joseph Michael Miles, age 33 of Minburn was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
July 8, 2017
- Riley Songer of 24721 347th St., Van Meter, reported the theft of his vehicle, a 2005 Chevy Silverado, from his residence.
- Cody Keith Hanson, 33, of 2007 Sycamore St., Granger, was arrested on a warrant for violation of parole.
- Conar Allen Hornsby, 20, of 1727 Warford, Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of marijuana.
- Kayla Mae Heatherington, 26, of 509 Church St., Marshalltown, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of theft.
July 9, 2017
- Karen Janovick of 15449 B Ave., Jamaica, reported someone broke into her home, and several items were taken.
- Davon James Williams, 23, of 936 E. Seventh St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for domestic abuse assault.
- Miguel Angel Preciado Torres, 28, of 523 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while barred.
- Jacqueline Johnson of Adel was turning right onto U.S. Highway 169 from the 110 mile off ramp of U.S. Interstate 80 when she was rear-ended by a vehicle driven by Lonnie Koons of Van Meter. Minor injuries were reported. Damage to Koons’ vehicle was estimated at $1,000, damage to Johnson’s vehicle was estimated at $5,000. Koons was cited for failure to stop in assured clear distance.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.