May 15, 2017
- Waveland Cafe at 35653 Ute Ave. reported a burglary. Someone broke into the café and several items were missing.
- Joseph and Rachel Wilson of Dallas Center reported identity theft.
- Matthew John Ranallo, 34, of 1796 N.W. 120th St., Clive, was arrested at 20861 Minburn Road in Minburn for criminal mischief.
May 16, 2017
- Cole Allen Wieda, 19, of 815 Raccoon St., Redfield, was arrested at Thomas and Second streets in Redfield for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Brady Paul Campfield, 17, of 1007 Second St., Redfield, was arrested and released to his guardian at Thomas and Second streets in Redfield for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Jeovany Juarez of Perry was traveling west in the 15000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,500.
- David Hendricks of Adel reported the theft of a pocket watch from his residence.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.