May 17, 2017
- Shannon Bryan of 12389 Beaumont Place in Jamaica reported someone took items from his mailbox.
- Ronald Deardorff of 20681 290th St. in Adel reported items missing from a Morton building on his property.
- Danielle Janette Dalton, 33, of 1723 Pine St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on original charges of possession of a controlled substance and carrying weapons.
- David Parrish of Davenport was traveling west on Iowa Highway 141 when his semi-tractor trailer was turned over by the extreme winds blowing out of the south. Parrish was taken to the Dallas County Hospital by Dallas County EMS for examination. Damage to the truck was estimated at $25,000.
- Romano Gaye of Urbandale was traveling east in the 14000 block of Iowa Highway 44 when a gust of wind tipped over his semi-tractor trailer. No injuries were reported. Damage to truck was estimated at $10,000.
May 18, 2017
- David Lyle Warburton, 65, of 32276 G Trail, Earlham, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of possess of a controlled substance.
- Jeffrey Goldstein, 58, of 5415 N.W. Torgerson Dr., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of domestic abuse assault.
- Rodney Demetrious Adams, 21, of 612 Locust St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of possession of contraband in a correctional institution and unauthorized use of a credit card.
- Zachary Lee Steven Crawford, 28, of 1550 L St., Ft. Dodge, was arrested on a warrant for willful injury.
- Roscoe Ludwig Anderson, 54, of 803 Third St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of consumption of alcohol in a public place.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.