October 6, 2017
- The Brenton Arboretum at 25141 260th St., Dallas Center, reported vandalism to a newly tilled and planted field.
- Corey Allan Robinson, 26, of 736 Dartmoor Dr., Waukee, was cited and released in the 17000 block of 240th Street for driving while suspended.
- George Judson of Fenton, Mich., was traveling in the 34000 block of County Road R16 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $5,000.
October 7, 2017
- Tobin Lee Jensen, 38, of 106 Roosevelt Dr., Anita, was cited and released in the 12000 block of 360th Street in Dexter for driving while suspended.
- Troy Jayce Brown, 21, of 28925 360th St., Booneville, was arrested at 360th Street and Tabor Court for OWI.
October 8, 2017
- Brandon Faircloth of 729 Walnut St., Minburn, reported the theft of several ladders, a battery charger and a miter saw from this property.
October 9, 2017
- Anthony Lee Weyhrauch, 19, of 1115 13th St., Des Moines, was arrested in the 28000 block of 141st Street in Woodward for speeding, failure to provide financial liability and driving while barred.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.