September 5, 2017
- Alec Jordan Mollus, 19, of 77 Miller Ave., Cedar Rapids, was arrested at the 118 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Julie Akers of 1806 Linden St., Dallas Center, reported a clarinet missing from her home.
- LuAnn Harp of 1743 141 Diagonal, Granger, reported the unauthorized use of her credit card.
September 6, 2017
- Michelle Lynn Nizzi, 50, of 1320 Greene St., Adel, was arrested in the 32000 block of Old Highway 6 for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
- Joseph Daniel Love, 34, of 899 Cleveland Ave., St. Paul, Minn., was arrested at the 116 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for driving while revoked.
- Lashawn Sanders, 23, of 606 N. John Wayne Dr., Winterset, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- Patrick Poland of Granger was stopped at stop lights at the intersection of Iowa Highway 141 and State Street in Granger when he turned left onto State Street and struck a vehicle driven by Augstine Elizonda of Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage to each vehicle was estimated at $1.500. Poland was cited for failure to yield upon left turn.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.