September 7, 2017
- Juan Gabriel Perez, 21, of 304 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested in the 20000 block of Minburn Road at Kimble Place for driving while barred.
- Jordan Danielle Foster, 26, of 3358 268th St., Linden, was cited for unlawful passing of a school bus.
- Austin Burkett of 104 14th St., Dallas Center, reported his house was broken into and several items were missing.
- Alan Gilmore of 16269 D Ave., Dawson, reported someone broke into his house, damaging his door and taking several items.
- Michael Martin Clark, 47, of 7308 Twana Dr., Urbandale, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of OWI.
- Jason Edward Pierce, 45, of 3508 Avenue D, Council Bluffs, was arrested on a warrant for harassment.
- Jacob Lawler of Pleasant Hill was traveling west in the 22000 block of T Avenue when he went around a curve on the gravel road and lost control of his vehicle, causing him to swerve and strike a telephone pole. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $8,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.