June 15, 2017
- A deputy investigated criminal mischief to the shelter house at 7 Hills Park.
- A deputy tried to located two dogs running loose near 255th Street and N Avenue.
- The Guthrie County Sheriff and deputies assisted the Jefferson Police Department and the Kossuth County Sheriff’s office with a search warrant in the 600 block of W. South Street in Jefferson.
- A deputy investigated a theft in the 500 block of Paton Street in Paton.
- A deputy arrested Marisol Caldero, 46, of Fort Dodge on a warrant for probation violation.
- A deputy investigated a car-deer accident on 240th Street and H Avenue. Whitney Cue, 29, of Coon Rapids was traveling east of 240th Street and struck a deer with her 2016 Ford Explorer. The estimated damage to the vehicle was $2,500.
- Marisol Caldero, 46, of Fort Dodge was booked into the jail on a probation violation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.