March 13, 2017
- An officer investigated a minor property damage accident in the 200 block of W. Walnut Street.
- An officer assisted a stranded motorist at 308 S.E. Second St.
- An officer responded to an intrusion alarm at the Ogden Middle School. It was set off by an employee.
- An officer assisted someone with a missing animal.
- An officer handled a parking complaint in the 200 block of W. Walnut Street.
- An officer investigated a domestic assault at 520 S. First St. The officer arrested Haley Ellsworth, 24, of Ogden for alleged domestic assault.
March 14, 2017
- An officer investigated a suspicious vehicle complaint in the 500 block of N. First Street.
- An officer investigated a single-vehicle accident in the 100 block of N.W. Seventh Street.
- An officer received a complaint of a loose dog in the 200 block of S.W. Fifth Street.
- An officer investigated a theft from an Ogden business.
March 15, 2017
- An officer investigated a complaint of a possible intoxicated driver on H Avenue. The officer checked on the vehicle, and it was okay.
- An officer assisted a stranded motorist at Casey’s.
- An officer investigated possible identity theft.
- An officer responded to 207 Haws Drive for a possible gas leak.
March 16, 2017
- An officer received a complaint of an opossum that was seen in the 300 block of N.E. Fourth Street. The opossum ran from the officer.
- An officer continued investigation on check fraud.
March 17, 2017
- An officer arrested Brian E. Ingram Jr., 38, of Ogden on a warrant for fraud/forgery of a check.
- An employee of the Boone Area Humane Society reported she received an anonymous tip that people moved and left a cat in a garage. An officer spoke with the resident, and they are moving. The cat got out of house, and they stop by every day to put out food and water. They will catch the cat before they are completely moved.
- An officer received a complaint of two male juveniles being harassed by two other male juveniles.
- An officer received a complaint of someone knocking on the door of residence and leaving. The officer looked around the area and found no one.
- An officer received a report that support staff at a Genesis Home at 114 W. Sycamore St. left the premises. A new staff member arrived shortly.
March 19, 2017
- An officer assisted a motorist locked out of vehicle.
- An officer interviewed a suspect in a burglary from last month.
- An officer received a report of a male juvenile climbing onto the roof of the concession stand at Howe ballfields. The subject was gone upon the officer’s arrival.
- An officer responded to an incomplete 911 call from an Ogden residence. This was determined to be a problem with the phone.
- An officer received a report of two suspicious males in the 500 block of N.W. Sixth Street. The officer was unable to locate the males.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.