April 16, 2017
- Officers responded to “a wireless 911 call from a hysterical female crying and screaming.” The officers found a domestic disturbance in progress and restored peace to the home.
- A “caller complained of loud music coming from a vehicle.” An officer responded, made contact with the vehicle operator, who “agreed to keep the music turned down.”
- A 12-year-old male from Perry was arrested on a charge of simple assault.
- A caller said someone “keeps coming in his property” and “feeding his dog table scraps.” The caller said “he has talked to the woman” and “advised her not to come in his yard,” but “she continues to do so.” An officer responded.
- A caller reported an unaccompanied child who “appeared to be about 4 years of age.” An officer responded, and the child was reunited with his mother.
- A caller reported a dog running at large. An officer responded and transported the animal to the Perry Animal Holding Facility. The Humane Society of Perry was notified.
- Andy Alexis Ortiz, 20, 2508 Perry Park Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of first-offense underage possession of alcohol.
- Ervin Joya, 20, 244 Pattee St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of second-offense underage possession of alcohol.
- Jeffrey Ronaldo Argueta, 20, was arrested on a charge of third-offense underage possession of alcohol.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.