April 18, 2017
- A caller said a dog was running at large. An officer responded.
- Alan Randolph Heywood Jr. of 204 Lucinda St., Perry, was issued a citation for first-offense dog at large.
- A caller said a delivery person told her her neighbor’s dogs “are always running loose” and the dogs “attempt to bite him.” An officer responded, made contact with the neighbor and instructed the neighbor to “watch the dogs when he lets them out, or have them on a leash so they don’t run after” delivery people.
- A caller said “his son was just bitten by dogs running loose.” An officer responded, and Tina Marie Nelson of 329 St. Paul St., Perry, was issued a citation for second-offense dog at large.
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said his “son has been receiving harassing text messages from someone. An officer responded.
April 19, 2017
- An officer of the Perry Police Department deployed a taser on a fleeing person, “but the subject still got away.”
- A caller said her cat was lost.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.