August 29, 2017
- A caller said two dogs were running at large. An officer responded but did not find the dogs.
- A caller “requested assistance with a locked vehicle.” An officer responded and referred the caller to a local towing service.
- A caller reported something that “looks like parts for a coin machine” were “thrown out in front of” a residence. An officer responded.
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said his daughter was “missing.” An officer responded. The man later said his daughter “returned home.”
- A caller said “windows were broken out to his garage.” Officers responded.
- Julio Ledezma was issued a citation for first-offense noise ordinance violation.
August 30, 2017
- Aaron David Mallicoat, 30, 1908 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on Dallas County warrants for failure to appear on original charges of first-offense harassment, possession of marijuana and contempt of court-violation of no-contact order.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.