July 16, 2017
- A caller said his vehicle was “damaged while parked in the driveway.” An officer responded.
- A 17-year-old male from Perry was arrested on charges of unauthorized use of a credit card and fifth-degree theft.
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said “her 12-year-old son became upset when she asked him to do his chores and ran out the door.” An officer responded, with a “form completed and entry made.” The woman later called and said “her son was home.”
- A caller said “she is separating from her husband” and “had some questions regarding property.” An officer responded.
- A caller said his dog was lost.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.