March 13, 2017
- William Warren Lawrence, 45, 1326 Sixth St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of assault-serious.
- A caller said “someone might have attempted to break into his residence.” An officer responded.
- A caller “reported smelling smoke or something burning outside of his residence.” An officer responded “and did smell something” but was unable to locate the source of the odor.
- A caller requested a welfare check for someone “who was supposed to show up for dialysis but did not.” An officer responded and made contact with the dialysis patient, who was “okay.”
- Federico Jiguan-Crisostomo, 20, 1909 Sixth St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of domestic abuse-serious assault.
- A caller said a dog was running at large. An officer responded.
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said he ex-boyfriend “has been harassing her via text messaging.” An officer responded.
- A caller “requested to speak with an officer regarding problems with his children.” An officer responded.
- A caller said “he had fallen out of his wheelchair by accident.” An officer responded, and Dallas County EMS was paged.
March 14, 2017
- Erick Ivan Soriano, 30, 2506 Perry Park Ave., #D, Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on original charges of child endangerment, lascivious acts with a child.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.