March 14, 2017
- A caller said she caught a cat running at large. An officer responded.
- A caller reported an injured deer in the roadway. An officer responded and dispatched the deer.
- A caller said “there was a vehicle in their parking lot that shouldn’t be there. They were advised if they wanted it removed, to call a tow company.” An officer responded and found “they had the vehicle towed already.”
- A caller said “his son” has “used his wife’s debit card this morning without authorization.” An officer responded.
- A caller reported “a couple getting into a verbal altercation in front of the library.” Officers responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.