April 13, 2021
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 25000 block of Eagle Vista Drive.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported in the 600 block of Nile Kinnick Drive S. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
April 14, 2021
- Officers responded to a motor vehicle theft report in the 100 block of N. 5th Street.
April 15, 2021
- Officers responded to a burglary report in the 200 block of Nile Kinnick Drive S.
- David Jay Salgado, 48, of 516 Main St., Adel, was arrested on a Warren County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while barred.
April 16, 2021
- Sergio Cruz Gonzales, 19, of 850 Pleasant Hill Blvd., Pleasant Hill, was arrested for OWI.
- Officers took a scam report in the 1200 block of Main Street.
April 17, 2021
- No activity reported.
April 18, 2021
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 600 block of S. 12th Street.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.