April 15, 2019
- Gerald Miller of Adel reported a theft from a vehicle in the 600 block of S. Eighth Street. The estimated loss was $10,040.
April 16, 2019
- A vehicle driven by Claire Enos of Adel was traveling westbound in the 1100 block of Greene Street when a vehicle driven by Hunter Haynes of Adel struck of rear of Enos’ vehicle. Damages were estimated at $2,000.
- Lari Jo Arlene Henry, 40, 600 S. 12th St., #5C, Adel, was arrested on an Adel original warrant for trespass.
April 17, 2019
- Robert Lee Mack, 32, 922 Evans View Dr., Adel, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving under suspension.
April 18, 2019
- Shannon Doreen Hughes, 40, 1418 Locust St., Adel, was arrested on an Adel original warrant for theft.
April 19, 2019
- A juvenile female from Adel reported a theft in the 800 block of Nile Kinnick Drive S. The estimated loss was $160.
- A vehicle driven by Kevin Kruse of Creston was traveling southbound in the 800 block of Nile Kinnick Drive S. when a vehicle driven by Hannah Joens of Adel crossed the highway westbound and was struck by Kruse’s vehicle. The collision caused Joens’ vehicle to strike a vehicle driven by Christopher Lund of Waukee, which was stopped at a stop sign. Damages were estimated at $10,500.
April 20, 2019
- A city of Adel vehicle was backing up in the 100 block of N. Seventh Street when it struck a parked vehicle owned by EMC Insurance. Damages were estimated at $1,500.
April 21, 2019
- Kum and Go of Adel reported a theft in the 400 block of Nile Kinnick Drive S. The items were estimated at $5.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.