August 16, 2016
- A two-vehicle accident occurred in the 1800 block of S. 15th St. in Adel. A vehicle driven by Tamara Brown, 14312 Hickory Dr., Urbandale, was backing out of a parking space and struck a vehicle being driven by Matthew Siefken, 1304 S. 13th St., Adel. The approximate damage to Siefken’s Honda Pilot was $100, and the approximate damage to Brown’s Toyota Sienna was $100. No injuries were reported.
- Casey’s General Store, 816 Greene St., Adel, reported a theft.
August, 17, 2016
- A 15-year-old juvenile from Adel was arrested for making a false report to law enforcement.
August, 20, 2016
- Kum & Go, 409 Nile Kinnick Dr. S., Adel, reported a theft.
August 21, 2016
- A hit-and-run accident occurred in the 900 block of Rapids Street in Adel. A vehicle owned by Rhonda Bowles, 101 S. Seventh St., Adel, was parked facing westbound on Rapids Street when it was struck at an unknown time. The approximate damage to Bowels’ Ford Fusion was $1,525.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.