August 12, 2019
- A vehicle driven by Shayna Weir of Van Meter was traveling westbound in the 600 block of Greene Street when a vehicle driven by Michael Slater of Adel pulled into traffic, striking Weir’s vehicle. Damages were estimated at $5,500.
- Cody Tyler Dyer, 27, of 3506 Crestmoor Place, Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
August 13, 2019
- Thomas Lilley of Adel reported vandalism in the 900 block on Bryan Street. The estimated damage was $200.
August 14, 2019
- Mirna Yaneth Martinez, 34, of 1302 York St., Des Moines, was arrested for driving while suspended.
- Robert Lee Mack, 32, of 922 Evans View Dr. was arrested for domestic abuse assault- impeding air/blood flow.
- Meisha Danielle Nicolino, 31, of 115 S. Sixth St., #19, was arrested on DeSoto Police Department warrants for trespass and fifth-degree theft.
August 15, 2019
- Robert Lee Mack, 32, of 922 Evans View Dr. was arrested for violation of a no-contact order.
August 16, 2019
- Staycee Deeneen Richmond, 56, of 2121 Greene St., #B32, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while suspended.
August 17, 2019
- A vehicle driven by Jason Elder of Stuart was backing out of a driveway in the 1100 block of Main Street when it struck a parked vehicle owned by Tara Catron of Prairie City, Iowa. Damages were estimated at $600.
- Adam Wayne Jensen, 38, of 30 River Vista Dr. was arrested for trespassing, interference with official acts, fifth-degree theft and possession of drug paraphernalia.
August 18, 2019
- No activity reported.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.