May 6, 2019
- Lori Richardson of Adel reported a scam in the 800 block of Main Street. No loss occurred.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred in the 800 block of Nile Kinnick Drive S. when a parked vehicle, owned by Nathanael Bunge of Polk City, was struck. Damages were estimated at $500.
May 7, 2019
- Toshia Rossiter of Urbandale reported a theft in the 2300 block of Greene Street. The items were estimated at $100.
- Danielle Beaman of Dexter reported criminal mischief in the 100 block of S. Ninth Street. Damages were estimated at $100.
May 8, 2019
- Tara Hamann of Adel reported a scam in the 1500 block of Linden Street. No loss occurred.
May 9, 2019
- A vehicle driven by Tyanna Holker of Adel was pulling into a parking space in the 800 block of Greene Street when a vehicle driven by Roland Hyde of Adel struck Holker’s vehicle. Damages were estimated at $3,000.
May 10, 2019
- Angela Johnson of West Des Moines reported a motor vehicle theft in the 900 block of Main Street. The vehicle was returned.
- A vehicle driven by Kalie Dalen of Dallas Center was exiting a parking lot in the 800 block of Nile Kinnick Drive S. when a vehicle driven by Kristi Aldridge of Adel struck Dalen’s vehicle. Damages were estimated at $800.
May 11, 2019
- A vehicle driven by Joshua Cuthbert of Des Moines was traveling westbound in the 600 block of Greene Street when a vehicle driven by Justin Atkins of Adel pulled into the roadway and struck Cuthbert’s vehicle. Damages were estimated at $5,500.
- William Matthew Magneson, 23, 6255 Beechtree Dr., # 1201, West Des Moines, was arrested on two warrants for violation probation on original charges of theft.
May 12, 2019
- The city of Adel reported vandalism in the 1500 block of Maple Street. Damage were estimated at $50.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.