September 25, 2017
- Kadin Shattuck of DeSoto, Iowa, reported credit card fraud in the 700 block of Cottage Street. Item valued at $109.10.
September 26, 2017
- A hit-and-run accident occurred in the 400 block of South 10th Street to a vehicle owned by Linda Bond of Adel. Damages was estimated at $600.
September 27, 2017
- Destiny Homes LLC of Waukee reported a theft in the 1800 and 1900 blocks of Roebling Road and Southbridge Drive. Items were estimated at $500.
- Carter Nordman of Adel reported a theft in the 1900 block of N. 15th Street. Items were estimated at $100.
September 28, 20217
- A vehicle owned by Taylor Todd of Adel was parked in the 600 block of S. 14th Street when a vehicle driven by Salvator Arzani struck Todd’s vehicle. Damages was estimated at $2,500.
September 29, 2017
- Quentin Jonathan Martin, 38, 310 88th St., #2206, West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
September 30, 2017
- A hit-and-run accident occurred in the 1500 block of HyVue Street when a vehicle owned by Protex Central Inc. of Urbandale was struck. Damages was estimated at $6,000.
- Michael Mackensie Taylor, 34, 6909 Young Circle, Panora, was arrested on Mitchellville Police Department warrants for second-offense domestic abuse assault, willful injury and second-degree robbery.
October 1, 2017
- No activity reported.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.