September 14, 2020
- Jeremy James Frame, 21, of 320 Nile Kinnick Dr. N., Adel, was arrested on an warrant for domestic abuse assault and interference with official acts.
September 15, 2020
- Brett Martin, 31, of 302 S. 14th St., Adel, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- Johneene Renee Sexton, 55, of 1316 Orchard St., Adel, was arrested for false report to public entity.
- Douglas Craig McDaniel, 27, of 1404 Greene St., #10, Adel, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- Michael Allen Nordstom, 54, of no fixed abode was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of harassment.
September 16, 2020
- A vehicle driven by Rachel Schmidt of Adel was traveling eastbound in the 800 block of Greene Street when a vehicle driven by Slate Caudle of Earlham struck the rear of Schmidt’s vehicle. Damages were estimated at $1,500.
September 17, 2020
- Randall Ray Ballard, 65, of 580 N.W. Second St., Earlham, was arrested for OWI.
September 18, 2020
- Mark Cadwell of Adel reported a theft and vandalism in the 1500 block of Greene Street. The item was estimated at $220.
- Tanner Dolan of Adel reported an attempted scam in the 1400 block of Penoach Street. Nothing was taken.
- Damian Kade Pearce, 19, of 16001 Springbrook Trail, Urbandale, was arrested for violation of a no-contact order.
September 19, 2020
- No activity reported.
September 20, 2020
- James Daniel Ryan, 37, of 1305 E. 36th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a Madison County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.