Seven Dallas County employees were awarded certificates of appreciation Tuesday in recognition of the milestones they have reached in length of service.
County workers receiving certificates of recognition from the Dallas County Board of Supervisors were:
- David Johnson for five years in the Dallas County Assessor’s office
- Tony Barber for five years in the Dallas County EMS Department
- Marty Kuehl for 10 years in the Dallas County Facilities Management Department
- Eric Weber for 15 years in the Dallas County Finance and Operations Department
- Justin Smith for 15 years in the Dallas County Conservation office
- Jeremiah Minshall for 20 in the Dallas County Sheriff’s office
- Jeff Ockerman for 25 years in the Dallas County Secondary Roads Department
Kuehl, Weber and Ockerman were present to receive their honors. The supervisors thanked all the county staffers for their service to the public.