April 10, 2019
- Frances Stroud-Deaton, 49, of Altoona was traveling south in the northbound lane in the 500 block of 14th Street in Dallas Center when she attempted to turn east into the U.S. Postal Service parking lot. While turning, the truck Stroud-Deaton struck the southwest side of the post office roof/overhang. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $10,000.
- Andrew Jason Boutott, 29, of 2500 Vine St., West Des Moines, was charged with violation of a no-contact order while in the Dallas County Jail. Boutott had made calls to the protected party while in jail.
- Cody Ray Devilbiss, 28, of 335 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- Mark Edward Manders, 61, of 14235 Zook Spur Road, Madrid, was arrested on a warrant for theft.
- Ronnie Neal, 40, of 809 S. SEventh Ave., Marshalltown, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
- Zackery James Paul Atkins, 21, of 203 Clay St., Panora, was arrested on a warrant for theft.
- Danielle Sue Macomber, 29, of 1229 E. 32nd St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of theft.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.