April 13, 2017
- The Ampride Fuel Center in Bouton reported a gas drive off.
- Haley Marie Robinson, 25, of 4075 30th Ave., Norwalk, was arrested at 28463 360th St. in Booneville for domestic assault and escape from custody.
- Aaron Leon Stidfole, 35, of 110 Ninth St. S.E., Altoona, was arrested at 29147 Ashworth Rd. for burglary.
- Sheldon Henderson of Des Moines was traveling west in the 17000 block of Iowa Highway 141 and stopped for a vehicle making a left turn when he was struck by a vehicle driven by Adam Modlin of Dawson. Modlin was transported to the Dallas County Hospital. Damage to Modlin’s vehicle was estimated at $8,000, and damage to Henderson’s vehicle was estimated at $4,000. Modlin was issued a citation for failure to stop in assured distance.
April 15, 2017
- Alex Nolan, 29, of 2335 Soldier Trail, Panora, was cited and released at Richland Place and U.S. Highway 6 in Waukee for driving while barred.
- Danielle Marie Zenor, 33, of 2300 Stanton Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for theft.
- Jeffery Michael Heater, 34, of 103 W. Third St., Bagley, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.