April 16, 2015
- Kyle Sloan of Johnston was cited for selling tobacco to underage persons.
April 17, 2017
- Rickie Eugene Tuhn, 53, of 202 Hager St., Grand Junction, was arrested at Third and South streets in Perry for driving while license suspended.
- Drew Ashton Gagnon, 22, of 401½ Chestnut St., Atlantic, was arrested at the 106 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for driving while license suspended.
- Randy Gene Meis, 48, of 1504 Sugar Grove Ave., Dallas Center, was arrested on a warrant for domestic abuse assault.
- Kyle Casey Willis, 29, of 735 William St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of public intoxication.
April 18, 2015
- Zachary Lee Steven Crawford, 26, of 395 S.E. Cardinal Lane, Waukee, was arrested in the 32000 block of N Avenue for theft of a motor vehicle and driving under suspension.
- Deputies respond to 13720 T Ave. in reference to a possible juvenile party. Minors cited in possession were Madison Rae Miller, 19, of 609 Maple Ave., Woodward; Emily Nicole Gustafson, 18, of 7413 Quail Trail N.E., Cedar Rapids; Marshall Edward Nieland, 19, of 305 E. Second St., Woodward; Brent Paul Carlson, 20, of 103 N. Cherry Ave., Woodward; Molly Jean Tiernan, 20, of 310 S. Main St., Woodward; Jordan Johnson, 20, of 1465 296th Place, Woodward; Sarina Nicole Moorman, 18, of 907 222nd Drive, Ogden; and William Nixon, 17, of 12880 N.W. 142 St., Madrid.
- Jeffrey Michael Heater, 32, of 28925 360th St., Booneville, was arrested in the 29000 block of F90 for driving while suspended.
- Samuel Anderson Marcsisak, 20, of 1620 S.E. Hawthorne Ridge, Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Phoebe Ann Holmes, 37, of 16721 Highway 149, Ottumwa, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for a pretrial hearing.
April 20, 2015
- Michael Daniel Orellana, 24, of 500 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested in the 25000 block of U.S. Highway 169 for driving while license suspended.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.