April 18, 2019
- Miguel Angel Gomez, 19, of 500 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of marijuana.
- Randi Gustason of Urbandale was traveling west and waiting for a vehicle to turn south onto County Road R30 when his vehicle was struck by a vehicle driven by Jonette McQuide of Grimes. No injuries were reported. Damage to McQuide’s vehicle estimated at $1,500, and damage to Gustason’s vehicle was estimated at $100. McQuide was issued a citation for failure to stop in assured clear distance.
- Justin Johnson of Urbandale was traveling west on Iowa Highway 44 when he slowed down for a vehicle turning in front of him and was struck from behind by a vehicle driven by Heather Johnson of Grimes. No injuries were reported. Justin Johnson’s vehicle sustained only minor scratches, and damage to Heather Johnson’s vehicle’s was estimated at $7,000.
April 20, 2019
- Dana Richard Cook, 65, of 1239 130th St., Coon Rapids, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license suspended.
- Justin Scott Lacosse, 23, of 402 N. Dwyer Ave., Arlington Heights, Ill., was arrested at the 103 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Camrein Lon Cam, 24, of 5465 Mills Civic Parkawy, West Des Moines, was arrested in the 26000 block of 360th Street in Van Meter for OWI and no insurance.
- Joel Delaney of Webster City was backing out of a driveway at 106 N. 17th St., Adel, when his vehicle struck a vehicle that was legally parked across from the driveway. No injuries were reported. There was no damage to Delaney’s vehicle, and damage to the parked vehicle was estimated at $1,500.
April 21, 2019
- Michael Christopher Williamson, 46, of 1236 Stewart St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for initial appearance on an original charge of driving under suspension.
- Anthony Lee Pack, 39, of 1289 E. 18th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license denied.
- Samuel Joseph Coppola, 41, of 395 Fourth St., Waukee, was arrested in the 1400 block of Walnut Street in Dallas Center for driving while barred.
- Dustin Bartlett of Ankeny was attempting to turn around onto 170th Street from U.S. Highway 169 when his vehicle struck a vehicle driven by Marla Mowrer of Earlham. No injuries were reported. Damage to each vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
April 22, 2019
- Emanuel Torrez of Perry was traveling in the 16000 block of U.S. Highway 169 when his vehicle struck a cow. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $6,000. Torrez was issued a citation and released for no valid driver’s license.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.