April 2, 2015
- Cara Nicole Buettner, 29, of 1619 E. 14th St., Des Moines, was arrested on warrants for failure to appear on original charges of driving while license denied, disorderly conduct and interference with official acts.
- Set Blitz, 23, of 708 1/2 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on an original charge of assault.
April 3, 2015
- Araceli Chacon, 29, of 2628 Taft St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while barred.
- Jason Wesley Ward, 40, of 2514 First Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of criminal mischief.
April 4, 2015
- Logan Luverne Robb, 23, of 405 W. First St., Bouton, was arrested in the 21000 block of 135 Street for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and careless driving.
- The Dexter Car Wash, 814 Dallas St., Dexter, reported the theft of money from the car wash.
April 5, 2015
- David Lee White, 26, of 619 S. Nineth St., Adel, was arrested on a warrant for forgery and theft.
- Sochampa Eng, 31, of 5015 S.W. Nineth St., Des Moines, was arrested in the 32000 block of Old Highway 6 for driving while license is suspended, possession of drug paraphernalia and operation without registration.
- Nicolas Shane Hughes, 22, of 123 S. Fifth St., Winterset, was arrested in the 36000 block of County Road F90 for driving under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.