August 17, 2016
- Van Wall Equipment at 22728 141st St. in Perry reported the theft of a 2016 Polaris 1000 CC 4 wheeler from their property.
- Dan Applegate of 16611 335th Pl. in Earlham reported someone removed lug bolts from the rear brake calipers on his truck while parked at R-K Tire and Auto in Redfield.
- Tim Gupton of 28925 360th St. in Booneville reported the theft of items from the bed of his truck.
- Robert Paul Newhouse Jr., 27, of 207 Orange Ave., Ames, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court-violation of a no-contact order on an original charge of domestic abuse.
- Matthew James Spaulding, 24, of 1016 Graceland Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for robbery.
- Kaleb Austin Wright, 22, of 510 S. Seventh St., Guthrie Center, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of forgery.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.