August 5, 2016
- Wade Weiss of Jefferson was traveling west on Iowa Highway 141 and attempting to turn left into a driveway when he was struck by a vehicle driven by Maddison Bock of Carroll. No injuries were reported. Damage to Weiss’s vehicle was estimated at $2,000 and $5,000 to Bock’s.
August 6, 2016
- Kuley Karlar, 19, of 900 S.E. Willowbrook Dr., Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for a pretrial conference on an original charge of driving while license under suspension.
- Brian Robert Templeman, 37, of 1213 Estella St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of assault on peace officers and others.
August 7, 2016
- Ricardo Samuel Alanis Cazares, 49, of 401 W. Second St., Dawson, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of assault with bodily injury.
- John Lammer of Redmond, Ore., was pulling up to the diesel fuel pumps at the Kum N Go in De Soto when he struck the concrete barrier in front of the pumps, causing damage to the driver’s side front quarter panel. No damage was sustained by the concrete barrier. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $10,000.
- Stuart Coapland of Bennett, Colo., reported the theft of a refrigerator at property he owns at 30868 Meadow Rd. in Adel.
- Shane Edwin Davis, 39, of 508 S. 12th St., Adel, was arrested in the 32000 block of K Avenue for driving while suspended.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.