To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Nov. 26, 2022
- Carlos Ceballos, 38, of 760 N. 16th St., Fort Dodge, was arrested for violation of a no-contact order.
Nov. 27, 2022
- Alexander Acero of Phoenix was traveling on Iowa Highway 141 near O Avenue when his vehicle struck a vehicle, driven by Michael Miller of Bouton, who was preparing to turn onto O Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damage to Acero’s car was estimated at $4,000, and damage to Miller’s car was estimated at $10,000.
- Bradley Phelps, 23, of 20628 125th Ave., Grand River, Iowa, was arrested for possession of a dangerous weapon while intoxicated, driving while license denied or revoked and OWI and issued citations for failure to provide proof of financial liability, open container and failure to maintain control.
Nov. 28, 2022
- Sandra Kirkman of Waukee was traveling northbound in the 32000 block of Old Highway 6 when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $7,000.
- Larry McKim of Greenfield was traveling in the 24000 block of U.S. Highway 6 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,000.
Nov. 30, 2022
- Sergio Chavez, 22, of 304 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while suspended.
- Mindy Svatos, 42, of 2810 Douglas Ave., Des Moines, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and issued citations for fraudulent use of registration and driving while suspended.
- Gary Donmor, 19, of 3560 E. Douglas Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.