To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
December 6, 2020
- Steven J. Gibbel, 37, of 1814 Logan Ave., Des Moines, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while revoked, fifth-degree criminal mischief and carrying weapons.
December 11, 2020
- Steven Schleicher, 35, of 1254 E. 37th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation.
- Bradley J. Little, 26, of 707 Grant St,, Redfield, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of operate vehicle without owner’s consent.
- Susan Jones of Adel was traveling westbound on 240th Street near W Avenue when her vehicle was struck from the rear by a vehicle, driven by Alfons Seifert of Adel. No injuries were reported. Damage to Jones’ vehicle was estimated at $8,000, and damage to Seifert’s vehicle was estimated at $4,500.
- Axel Milagro of Panora was traveling on 240th Street near T Avenue when he lost control of the vehicle, which entered the ditch and overturned. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $8,000.
December 12, 2020
- Lal Maker of Des Moines was traveling east on Iowa Highway 141 near 160th Street when he lost control of the vehicle, which slid through the intersection and the westbound lanes and entered the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
- Samuel Eh Lah of St. Paul, Minnesota, was traveling westbound on U.S. Interstate 80 when his vehicle came into contact with the cable barrier on the side of the road. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.