November 27, 2019
- James Darrin Cox, 54, of 14788 365th Circle, Dexter, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of unauthorized use of credit card.
- Ronald Joseph Sherwood, 43, of 210 41st St., West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance without prescription.
- Dale Eugene Terrell, 60, of 727 Dartmoor Dr., Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for show-cause hearing on an original charge of harassment.
- Teodulo Ruiz Jacinto of Perry was traveling in the 17000 block of J Avenue when he lost control of his vehicle while crossing the bridge, and the vehicle struck the bridge before coming to rest in the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,000, and damage to the bridge was estimated at $2,500.
November 29, 2019
- Laura Lea Keasey, 57, of 24531 N Ave., Dallas Center, was arrested at 816 Greene St. in Adel for OWI and failure to use headlamps when required.
November 30, 2019
- Steven Weno of Sartell, Minn., was traveling east near the 113 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 when he reached down to pick up his cell phone and pulled the steering wheel to the left, causing the vehicle to cross over the center line and strike the cable barriers. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $10,000.
- Brenna Leann Moon, 24, of 2210 Glenbrook Dr., Des Moines, was arrested at Timberview Drive and Nile Kinnick Drive in Adel for driving while revoked and no proof of financial liability.
December 1, 2019
- Jesse Aleksander Lopez Hernandez, 21, of 1233 10th St., Des Moines, was arrested at Jordan Creek Parkway and E. P. True Parkway in West Des Moines for driving while barred and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Jeremy Randall Embrey, 36, of 2106 Broadway, Granger, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for probation-violation hearing on an original charge of burglary.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.