To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Dec. 2, 2022
- James Hollins, 34, of 309 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of unauthorized use of a credit card.
- Andrew Heinkel of Perry was traveling on Iowa Highway 141 near the 142 mile marker when he encountered a reckless driver who caused Heinkel to take the shoulder of the road in order to avoid a collision. No injuries were reported. Damage to Heinkel’s vehicle was estimated at $1,550.
Dec. 3, 2022
- Toni Christiansen-Robb of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, was traveling in the 18000 block of 130th Street when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $6,000.
- Anthony Moore of Perry was traveling on Iowa Highway 141 near Odessa Place when his vehicle struck a deer. The deer was then struck by a vehicle, driven by Bobby Fitzpatrick Des Moines. No injuries were reported. Damage to Moore’s vehicle was estimated at $3,000, and damage to Fitzpatrick’s vehicle was estimated at $4,000.
- Jaime Medina, 33, of 5954 Greendale Circle, Johnston, was arrested for OWI and driving while barred and issued a citation for driving while suspended and operating a non-registered vehicle.
Dec. 4, 2022
- Sean Dorrian, 61, of 411 W. First St., Grimes, was arrested on two counts of violation of a no-contact order.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.