January 28, 2019
- Deputies were called to a multi-car accident near U Avenue and 270th Street when whiteout conditions were caused by high winds and blowing snow. No injuries were reported at the time. Randall Foreman of Polk City was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
January 31, 2019
- Nancy Torres Rios of Perry was traveling west in the 25000 block of Iowa Highway 44 when her vehicle struck a hay bale that fell out of a vehicle driven by Joseph Manning of Granger. No injuries were reported. Damage to Torres Rios’ vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
- Michele Lea Michaelson, 46, of 3530 Westown Parkawy, West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license suspended.
- Keith L. Rosenbaum, 48, of 503 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license suspended.
February 1, 2019
- Andrew Terrace Conlin, 36, of 308 S. 82nd St., West Des Moines, was arrested in the 36000 block of Utica Trail for OWI and failure to maintain control.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.