January 29, 2016
- Andrew Wesely Forrest, 32, of 1990 S.E. Four Seasons Dr., Ankeny, was arrested on warrants for controlled substance violation, possess of a controlled substance and used or expired drug tax stamp.
- Levi James Thomas, 38, of 1518 Jefferson St., Redfield, was arrested on warrants for probation violation on original charges of unlawful possession of prescription drug and theft.
- Tyler Eugene Worthington, 22, of 26990 Highway 6, Adel, was arrested on a warrant for disorderly conduct.
- Kevin William Johnson, 26, of 320 Walnut St., De Soto, was arrested at 15000 Bear Creek Rd. for controlled substance violation , concealed weapon and possession of drug paraphernalia.
January 30, 2016
- Lindsay Marie McKeever, 30, of 1021 N. Eighth Ave., Winterset, was cited and released in the 26000 block of Old Portland Road for driving while license suspended.
January 31, 2016
- Amy Heinz of 23863 Maple Ridge Rd., Adel, reported harassment by communication.
- Kathryn Fiedler of 28974 340th Trail, Van Meter, reported the theft of several items from her property.
February 1, 2016
- Timothy Glen Pittman, 23, of 2003 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- Harley Kidd of 309 E. Third St., Dawson, reported someone broke out the passenger side windows and windshield of a vehicle parked in front of his residence.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.