February 19, 2016
- Virginia Electa Cloke, 38, of 204 Dickman Rd., Des Moines, was cited and released in the 30000 block of R Avenue for driving while license suspended.
February 20, 2016
- Dennis Harding of 322 Barton St., Dexter, reported the theft of a trailer from his property.
- Dimitri Woodruff of 309 E St., Dawson, reported someone broke out the windows in his truck while parked at this address.
- Angie Lynn Collins, 37, of 736 Dartmoor Dr., Waukee, was cited and released at 409 Nile Kinnick Dr. in Adel for driving while suspended.
- Tracy Lamont Flowers, 49, of 3951 Laurel Ave., Omaha, was cited and released at the 105 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for driving under suspension.
- Hugo Vasquez Navarro, 25, of 6821 Lewis Carroll Ct., Johnston, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while barred.
- Tyson Ruth, 35, of 203 E. Perry St., Jefferson, was arrested on a warrant for burglary and theft.
- Joey Ann Godwin, 35, of 203 E. Perry St., Jefferson. was arrested on a warrant for burglary and theft.
- Paul Edward Upchurch Bird, 32, of 8601 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, was arrested on warrants for controlled substance violation and failure to affix drug stamp.
February 21, 2016
- Jacob Richard Knapp, 63, of 1812 Hyvue St., Adel, was arrested near First and Second streets in Redfield for driving while revoked.
- Dimitri Franklin Oneal Woodruff, 22, of 309 E. Third St., Dawson, was cited and released at Filmore Court and 130th Street in Dawson for driving under suspension.
- Adam Christopher Iverson, 34, of 615 Cottage St., Adel, was arrested at Greene Street and Nile Kinnick Drive in Adel for public intoxication.
- Deidre Jones, 45, of 204 Fifth St., Minburn, was arrested on a warrant for theft.
- Yosvani Galindo, 37, of 1428 Hogback Bridge Rd., Earlham, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charges of forgery, unauthorized use of credit card and identity theft.
- Scott Robert Hansen, 41, of 13838 120th St., Rippey, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.