To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 10, 2021
- Jesse L. Jones, 30, of 615 S. 14th St., Clarinda, was arrested on a warrant for fifth-degree theft.
- Scott Hansen, 46, of 410 W. First St., Bouton, was arrested for violation of a no-contact/protective order.
- A minor driver from Granger was driving westbound on Ranger Avenue when the vehicle slid through the intersection at S Avenue and collided with a vehicle, driven by Traci Lillie of Dawson. No injuries were reported. Damage to Lillie’s vehicle was estimated at $7,500. Damage to the minor’s vehicle was estimated at $10,000. The minor driver was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
February 11, 2021
- Romello S. Western, 22, of 1521 17th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for first-degree burglary and domestic abuse assault.
- Nicholas Campbell of Pleasant Hill was traveling eastbound on U.S. Interstate 80 when he lost control of his vehicle, which entered the ditch and flipped onto its side. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.