To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 19, 2021
- Sidney Nagle of Perry was traveling in the 20000 block of Lexington Road when his vehicle lost traction, entered the ditch and struck a tree. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
- Edgar Benedict, 57, of 1024 14th St., Perry, was arrested for second-offense OWI.
- Charles D. Jones, 31, of 1702 22nd St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for violation of parole.
- Eric N. Ranker, 42, of 2121 Greene St., Adel, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation on an original charge of domestic abuse assault.
February 20, 2021
- David Arnold, 63, of 835 W. Fourth St., Newton, was arrested for first-offense OWI.
- Matthew J. Kilts, 40, of 2014 Warford St., Perry, was arrested for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
February 21, 2021
- Shayne Coldwell, 24,of 825 First Ave., Council Bluffs, was arrested for violation of a no-contact order.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.