To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 22, 2021
- Emily Draude of West Des Moines was traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 169 when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4.000.
February 23, 2021
- A minor driver from Adel was traveling southbound in the 35000 block of L Avenue when the driver’s vehicle struck a deer. The driver suffered minor injuries but declined medical treatment. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
- Angel A. Drame, 42, of 905 W. Second St., Ottumwa, was arrested on a warrant for violation Of pretrial release on an original charge of controlled substance violation.
- Katheryn E. Demaranville, 22, of 3307 First St., Des Moines, was arrested for second-degree theft, trespassing and two counts of driving while barred.
- Tyler J. Trampel, 24, of 866 Collins Dr., Waukee, was arrested for first-degree theft.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.