To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 5, 2021
- Thomas C. Ransom II, 48, of 1420 Mulberry St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation on an original charge of second-offense possession of a controlled substance.
- Robert L. Pieart, 25, of 2617 Maple St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of first-offense possession of a controlled substance.
- Billie J. Stonehocker, 67, of 1107 Sugar Grove Ave., Dallas Center, was arrested on a warrant for domestic abuse assault.
- Troy W. Trostel, 56, of 11052 N.W. Rowe Dr., Granger, was arrested for assault.
- Larry Pender of Dawson was traveling westbound in the 14000 block of 130th Street when his vehicle entered the ditch. A passenger in the vehicle was treated at the scene by Dallas County EMS. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
- A minor driver from Madrid was traveling on the entrance ramp from Iowa Highway 17 to westbound Iowa Highway 141 diagonal when he lost control on the icy roads, and his vehicle struck a light pole. No injuries were reported. The light pole that was struck was lying on the ground, and the vehicle sustained an estimated $8,000 damage. The minor driver was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
February 6, 2021
- Casey D. Petersen, 42, of 1906 Eighth St., Des Moines, was arrested for failure to appear on original charges of providing false identification information and driving while barred.
- Kristina Beatty of Redfield was traveling eastbound in the 13700 block of Iowa Highway 141 when she lost control on the icy roads, and her vehicle entered the ditch and rolled, landing upright. Beatty was transported to the Dallas County Hospital by Dallas County EMS. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $8,000.
- Hayley Flowers of Winterset was traveling southbound on J Avenue when her vehicle entered the intersection of Iowa Highway 44 and was struck by a vehicle driven by Spencer Irwin of Guthrie Center. No injuries were reported. Flowers’ vehicle received an estimated $5,000 damage, and Irwin’s vehicle received an estimated $10,000 damage. Flowers was issued a citation for failure to obey stop sign and yield to oncoming traffic.
February 7, 2021
- Tanner Hadsall, 31, of 3711 Fourth St., Des Moines, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- Natalie Wood of Winterset was traveling westbound on U.S. Interstate 80 near the 110 mile marker when her vehicle entered the ditch and overturned. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.