To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 7, 2021
- Chance McCormick, 27, of 4137 Bowdoin St., Des Moines, was arrested for fourth-degree criminal mischief, fourth-degree theft, third-offense possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and first-offense possession of a controlled substance-marijuana.
February 8, 2021
- Stephen J. Wink, 53, of 613 Damon St., Council Bluffs, was arrested on a warrant for driving while barred and driving while license denied or revoked.
- Shayne M. Coldwell, 24, of 1720 Fowler Ave., Omaha, Nebraska, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of unauthorized use of credit card and first-offense possession of a controlled substance.
- Kaijuan A. Curtis, 22, of 2400 College Road, Council Bluff, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court on an original charge of third-degree attempted burglary.
- Matthew J. Malloy, 47, of 1814 10th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while barred.
- Abigail Gonzalez of Linden was traveling eastbound in the 14000 block of 270th Street when she lost control of the vehicle on the snow-covered road, and the vehicle came to rest on top of the guardrails. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4,000. Gonzalez was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
- Zackary Cagley of Dallas Center was traveling in the 24000 block of Quinlan Avenue when he lost control of the vehicle on the snow-covered road, and the vehicle entered the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,000. Cagley was issued a citation for failure to provide proof of financial liability.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.