To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
January 8, 2021
- Blake Wenzel of Des Moines was driving in the 25000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when he slowed to turn into a private driveway and was struck from the rear by a vehicle, driven by Lyle Pohlman of Ankeny. No injuries were reported. Damage to Wenzel’s vehicle was estimated at $3,500, and damage to Pohlman’s vehicle was estimated at $3,500. Pohlman was issued a citation for failure to stop in clear and assured distance.
January 9, 2021
- Yoana A. Adams, 30, of 2101 Lucinda St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court on an original charge of violation of a no-contact order.
- Ryeon A. Millsap, 30, of 5626 Douglas Ave, Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of second-degree theft.
- Willard K. Rathjen III, 36, of 3572 Berkshire Parkway, Clive, was arrested on a warrant for third-degree harassment.
January 10, 2021
- Dakota M. Vreugdenhil, 25, of 1612 E. 32nd Court, Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of third-degree theft.
- Debesay Kelifah of Sioux Falls, S.D., was traveling in the 17000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when he attempted to pull on the shoulder and slid into the ditch, colliding with an electrical pole. Kelifah was transported to Dallas County Hospital by Dallas County EMS. Damage was estimated at $10,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.