To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
December 30, 2020
- Jefrrey McClanahan of Earlham was operating a snowmobile Osage Avenue near 360th Street when he lost control of the vehicle. McClanahan and a passenger were transported to the hospital by Dallas County EMS. Damage to the snowmobile was estimated at $3,000.
December 31, 2020
- Britton Gallagher, 21, of 1111 N. Second St, Ames, was arrested for first-offense OWI and possession of drug paraphernalia.
January 1, 2021
- Emily Goings of Stratford driving on N Avenue when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
- Robert Arnold, 56, of 318 E. Ninth St., Carroll, was arrested for first-offense public intoxication.
January 2, 2021
- Shelby Elsberry, 26, of 701 Northwestern Ave., Ames, was arrested for public intoxication.
- Dusty McFarland, 29, of 320 N. 14th St., Adel, was arrested for driving while barred.
January 3, 2021
- John Nichols, 20, of 250 N.E. 41st, Ankeny, was arrested for first-offense OWI and issued a citation for speeding and use of an electronic communication device.
- Angela J. Tuller, 41, of 605 State St., Dexter, was arrested for violation of parole.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.