To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
July 17, 2021
- Brendan Henkelman, 23, of 221 Campus Ave., Ames, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Scotty Hudson, 23, of 1826 Searle St., Des Moines, was arrested for OWI and possession or carrying of dangerous weapons while under the influence and ussies a citation for speeding.
July 18, 2021
- Adam Simons, 35, of 27874 Sportsmans Club Road, Adel, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a no-contact/protective order.
- R. Nicolaisen, 30, of 12842 Houston Ave., Perry, was arrested for reckless driving, driving while license denied or revoked, possession of drug paraphernalia, eluding and interference with official acts and issued citations for failure to provide proof of financial liability, failure to respond to steady red light and driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
- Eric Allen, 42, of 1006 Vine St., Dallas Center, was arrested for OWI and unlawful possession of prescription drug and issued a citation for open container.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.