July 26, 2016
- Casey’s General Store in Granger reported a gas drive off worth $20.
- Richard Eugene George, 37, of 1120 Fifth St., Nevada, was arrested in the 34000 block of 360th Street for driving while license suspended.
- Adrian Nieradko, 30, of 1051 Sullivan St., Bay Shore, N.Y., was arrested at the 106 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for OWI.
July 27, 2016
- Jessica Miller, 32, of 22074 Midland Trail, Minburn, reported harassment by communication.
- John Thomas Golightly Jr., 37, of 708 Green St., Adel, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of harassment.
- Nathan Lawrence Benedict, 25, of 1709 Iowa St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an probation violation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.