To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
July 27, 2021
- Stephanie Dephillips, 36, of 3826 48th Pl., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation.
- Adam Byrnes, 27, of 1013 Grant St., Redfield, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
- Justin Sparks, 42, of 1125 Ranchel Dr., Des Moines, was arrested for providing false identification information, possession of a controlled substance and third-degree burglary.
- Wesley Wilson, 43, of 304 Fourth St. S.W., Altoona, was arrested for third-degree burglary.
- Douglas Nance of Linden was traveling northbound on O Avenue when an oncoming vehicle caused him to pull too close to the edge, and his vehicle entered the ditch. Nance was transported privately to the hospital but was uninjured. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
- Brayden Andorf of Perry was traveling southbound on U Avenue near 250th Street when he lost control of the vehicle on fresh gravel, and the vehicle entered the ditch and overturned. Andorf and all passengers were examined by Dallas County EMS at the scene and were transported privately to the hospital. Damage was estimated at $7,000.
- Daniel Shemi of Des Moines was traveling westbound on Iowa Highway 141 near mile marker 138 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,500.
July 28, 2021
- Kameron Russell, 22, of 8925 Cascade Ave., West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for domestic abuse assault.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.