June 7, 2019
- Joseph Donald Mains, 42, of 1405 Jefferson St., Redfield, was arrested at 1207 Main St. in Redfield for assault with intent to conflict serious injury, interference with official acts and burglary.
- Jill Marie Callison, 35, of 1149 Sandstone Lane, Pleasant Hill, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of failure to stop in assured clear distance.
June 8, 2019
- Lonnie Fuller, 40, of 3504 35th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of probation violation-unauthorized use of credit card.
- Jal Dual Bijiek, 20, of 3911 Tripp St., Ames, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license suspended.
- Ian Scott Stucker, 20, of 616 Baker St., Minburn, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- Victoria Lenae Parker, 31, of 214 E. Fifth St., Washington, Kan., was arrested at Greene and Ash streets in De Soto for harassment of a public official and disorderly conduct.
- Sarah Jean Myers, 21, of 16934 D Ave., Dawson, was arrested in the 22000 block of Iowa Highway 141 for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and was issued a citation for speeding.
- Ann Nicolaisen of Perry was traveling in the 17000 block of Iowa Highway 141 Diagonal when she hit the gravel shoulder and lost control of the vehicle, which entered the median when she tried to correct. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $15,000.
June 10, 2019
- Emauel Magana Robles of Chicago, Ill., was traveling near the 100 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $1,500.
- Lian Hnuna, 36, of 4621 60th St., Urbandale, was arrested at Willis Avenue and 28th Street in Perry for OWI.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.