June 7, 2018
- Karl Harris of Bouton was traveling in the 18000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $4,500.
- Kristen Hansen of Minburn reported the theft of her vehicle, a 2012 Nissan Rogue, from 1706 Linden St. n Dallas Center.
June 8, 2018
- Zachary Allen Armstrong, 31, of 808 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of consumption of alcohol in a public place.
- Carter Seaholm of Adel was traveling in the 21000 block of 290th Stret when his vehicle lost traction on loose gravel and began skidding and entered the ditch, striking a tree and rolling over. The driver sustained minor injuries and was transported to the hospital by his parents. Damage to the vehicle estimated at $5,000.
June 9, 2018
- Brandon Minshall of Adel was traveling north in the 34000 block of R Avenue when his vehicle was struck by a southbound vehicle driven by Christopher Power of Van Meter, who swerved to avoid road debris. No injuries were reported. Damage to Power’s vehicle was estimated at $12,000, and damage to Minshall’s vehicle was estimated at $6,000. Power was issued a citation for driving on the wrong side of a two-way highway.
- Sunjo Chang of Adel was traveling north in the 29000 block of N Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $1,500.
- Justin Scott Davis, 42, of 3806 Urbandale Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for contempt-violation of a no-contact order.
June 10, 2018
- Billy Joe Mangano of 721 First St., Redfield, reported the theft of items from a building he owns at 1407 Walnut St. in Dallas Center.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.