To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
June 7, 2022
- A vehicle, driven by Shawn Galbraith of Granger, was following a school bus driven, by Paul Thompson of Woodward, when the bus backed up, striking Galbraith’s vehicle. Thompson was not aware his vehicle struck Galbraith’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to Galbraith’s vehicle was estimated at $8,000, and damage to the bus was estimated at $100.
June 9, 2022
- An Ankeny Sanitation truck, driven by Michael Fischer of Ankeny, was traveling in the 33000 block of E. Trail Ridge Circle when it collided with excavation machinery on a flatbed semi-tractor trailer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the sanitation truck was estimated at $2,000, and damage to the excavator was estimated at $2,000.
June 10, 2022
- Geoffrey McBurney, 35, of 219 Pin Oak Court, Norwalk, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of third-degree burglary-motor vehicle and fourth-degree theft.
June 11, 2022
- James McGonegle, 22, of 2309 Knapp St., Ames, was arrested for OWI and issued a citation for speeding.
- Dakota Kever, 21, of 24 River Vista Dr., Adel, was arrested for driving while barred.
June 12, 2022
- Julio Ruiz, 19, of 1421 Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of domestic abuse assault.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.