June 10, 2016
- Brian Eugene Hodges, 34, of 28925 360th St., Booneville, was arrested on warrants for leaving the scene of an accident and driving while under suspension.
- Ramiro Rodriguez, 49, of 823 W. Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for being a fugitive from justice.
- Benjamin Marcus Teachout, 46, of 1422 Mulberry St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charge of first-degree theft.
- Dan Aaron Applegate of 16611 335th Place, Earlham, reported identity theft.
June 12, 2016
- Joseph William White, 35, of 3500 Quincy St., New Virginia, was arrested at 3800 Grand Ave., West Des Moines, for OWI.
- John Phillip Harrington, 42, of 590 S.E. Whitetail Lane, Waukee, was arrested for assault.
- Austin Dewayne Hiddleson, 103 S. First St., Dawson, was issued a citation for failing to yield half of the roadway and operating without registration.
* A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.